HYBRID IS THE FUTURE

 


The first time I heard that word in the workplace; It was so foreign & unrelatable. But now, I am experiencing it's flexibilities & I can tell you for free that it has been enter-galactical!

Wanna have a feel? Join me on this life experience below:

So, I left home as early as 6:10am that very morning with the hope of beating the Lagos traffic madness as usual. But as my village people will have it, our bus got stuck at costain due to an unbelievable traffic that left everyone clueless of the next step to take.

Reason: According to sources, a particular trailer broke down at ijora olopa & caused a gridlock that's beyond navigation.

Office people started calling their various colleagues/team leads/bosses to inform them about the traffic situation (which is obviously going to make them late to their various offices).

As a #SterlingHuman, I reached out to my team lead to share the similar update with him & he was like "You know you're a sterling human right? You can work from anywhere cos with #sterlingbank, remote working is a GOAL.

Boooom! I recalled there's #CafeOne at the E-Centre Building somewhere at Sabo, Yaba. I jejely came down from the bus still stuck in traffic, boarded the next available keke Napep & told the young man "take me to Sabo, Yaba biko"

Arrived at the venue, identified myself with my ID Card & the necessary registration and within split seconds I am set up and connected to start work just like that.

Like, Lagos Traffic got nothing on me;
Arriving office late got nothing on me;
Lack of power supply got nothing on me;
Inconsistent Internet connectivity got nothing on me;

It can only be Sterling Bank can make the possibility of hybrid working possible in a busy city like Lagos.

Truly, it is the best place to work.

#RemoteWorking #Experience #WorkFlex #Bank #Sterling #Hybrid

Comments